Our aim is to give our students the best possible English language-learning experience while enjoying British life and culture. We believe one of the best ways to do this is to live with one of our friendly and carefully chosen homestay providers.
This is one of the most popular choices of accommodation as it allows students to feel at home in a new country and have the opportunity to practise their English in a relaxed and comfortable environment.
What you can expect in a homestay
- Good size single bedroom with comfortable bed
- Half-board accommodation is offered as standard
- Self-catering and Bed & breakfast may be available on request*
- No students share a room unless they want to
- Sheets, pillowcases and towels are provided and changed each week.
- You must provide your own toiletries
- Your clothes will be washed but you will need to do your own ironing
- The homestay provider cleans the room, the student keeps it tidy
- A table/desk or a quiet area to study in the house
- Storage space for your clothes or belongings
Costs of travelling in Cambridge
- A single ticket will cost around £2.00
- A 7 day travel will cost £14 for a child and £20 for an adult
- The approximate cost of a single journey within Cambridge £7-£15